8 Feb 2010

Welcome to my blog




Welcome to my blog.

I will be providing content on the goings on in the snooker and horse racing worlds in this space and anything else that captures my attention. Tips, news, previews and maybe even a bit of gossip will appear here as well as links to stories and events. Day 1 of my blog will be a post on Friday that will preview the weekend horse racing action. Having a horse racing bet? Then check the horse racing blog. My section will become a must see when deciding on which animal is going to pass the post first.

The Totesport Trophy hurdle is the feature event on Saturday at Newbury.

Totesport Trophy - ante post betting: 6/1 Spirit River, Harry Tricker, 7/1 Ronaldo de Mottes, 8/1 Mamlook, 9/1 Get Me Out Of Here, 14/1 Stravinsky Dance, Manyriverstocross, Takeroc, 16/1 Fairyland, 20/1 Frontier Dancer, 25/1 First Point, Siberaian Tiger, Any Given Day, Numide, Simarian, Fushe Jo, First Avenue, 33/1 Arch Rebel, Keki Beku, Blue Bajan, European Dream, Oldrik, Pascha Bere, 40/1 Mutual Friend, Ring The Boss, Songe, 50/1 Chanibar, Culcabock

No comments:

Post a Comment